Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi Kids!

Hey, Tess and Aron! I don't really have much to say about leading you on this wild goose chase, except that I love you with all my heart! And that I'm feeling a little free and silly lately. I guess getting canned (I still love saying that!) for the first time in my life just has that effect.

So did you respond to the survey?

By the way, if you could somehow join us for church on Easter, that would be awesome. Also we'll be cooking an incredible meal later on. No strings attached, though. The rosemary leg of lamb, mint sauce, vegan garlic mashed potatoes and gravy, and ambrosia salad will all miss you.

We'll at least save the chocolate bunny heads for you, though. Otherwise, the little varmints are all ours from the neck down!

Love you forever, Ma

No comments: